We believe that a lack of insurance should never prevent someone from getting quality healthcare. After all, we can’t be the healthiest community in Wisconsin if we can’t provide care to everyone. That’s where LiveWell-Community Program comes in.
The program is free for eligible participants and includes, on an annual basis:
- Fasting lipid panel
- Glucose screening
- Biometrics assessment
- One hour, one-on-one coaching session with a Fort HealthCare clinician
- Health risk assessment
- Monthly Health365 eNewsletter
- Wellness challenges
- Cerner Health account to access personal health-related information.
The goals of the LiveWell-Community Program are:
- To allow participants access to basic wellness care
- Introduce community members to Fort HealthCare and Cerner Health
- Provide information on: how to best utilize services, like when to use emergency or urgent care and when to make an appointment for primary care
- Completing a Personal Heath Assessment and having results reviewed and explained by a health care professional
- Providing wellness coaching to encourage healthier choices
- Educating individuals about health risks associated with lab, biometric and health assessment results.
To become a member of the LiveWell-Community Program, interested persons will receive a brochure and lab slip from a participating organization, such as Fort HealthCare Community Health & Wellness, Rock River Free Clinic, Workforce Development, Health & Human Services or other affiliated organizations.