Fort HealthCare Business Services
The Business Services Department is designed to help patients who want to a make payment or have questions about insurance or other financial programs. Payments can be made at the hospital information desk from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. seven days a week. If there are questions on balances, we ask that patients come to Business Services at 210 Milwaukee Avenue West. We have designed a private area where patients can meet with an account resolution specialist who specifically works on their accounts and specializes in the insurance plan of the patient. Patients can also stop and make payments at Business Services from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What if I can't pay my bill?
The Self Pay Discount is a discount of up to 25 percent on your health care charges. Community Care is a partial or complete write-off of all outstanding charges.
Patient Financial Advocate
Our Patient Financial Advocate provides information on local, state and federal programs to assist patients with their financial situations. We feel this program assists our patients and thier families in accessing available programs and services. The Patient Financial Advocate is located in the hospital next to the gift shop and will:
- Meet with patients and/or family members about programs which could assist in payment of their healthcare needs
- Meet with patients and family members in the inpatient setting to discuss programs before discharge
- Work with Rock River Free Clinic on helping patients get their paperwork completed for Community Care
- Work with the county on completing on-line applications for patients on County and State programs
- Work with all departments and clinics in developing information on programs that are specific to each area
- Assist self pay patients from the ER to discuss Community Care or emergency programs
Our Financial Advocate can be reached at (920) 563-4443 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Appointments may be arranged as needed during other hours to accommodate busy schedules.
Fort HealthCare Online Bill Payment
Fort HealthCare's online payment service allows you to securely submit payments for both Fort Medical Group and Fort Memorial Hospital. By using your credit or debit card making a payment can now be more efficient and done 24 hours a day. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Once you have completed your payment, please be sure to print a copy of the payment transaction for your records. Most payments are posted to accounts within 24 hours of payment.
If you have questions on using our on-line payment system, contact Fort HealthCare's Business Services department at (866) 927-5493. Our call in hours have been expanded to Monday 8 a.m – 8 PM and Tuesday – Friday 8:00 AM. – 5:00 PM.
Additional Services and Information
|Hours:||Business office services are available:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Phone:||(866) 927-5493 - Billing Services
(866) 924-5493 - Community Care Program
(866) 927-5493 - Online Billing Assistance
(920) 563-4443 - Patient Financial Advocate
|Address:||210 Milwaukee Avenue West
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
|Map & Directions|
Our Patient Financial Advocate is located in Fort Memorial Hospital next to the gift shop for your convenience.