Fort HealthCare Center for Women's Health Services
Our physicians keep up to date in all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology, and work together on difficult cases to provide you with the highest level of expertise.
With convenient locations in Fort Atkinson, Johnson Creek, and Whitewater, the OB/GYNs of Fort HealthCare Center for Women’s Health can help you in the following ways:
- Annual Exams
- Laparoscopic & Gynecologic Surgeries
- STD Testing and Counseling
- Treatment for gynecological concerns, inflammation & infection
- Menstrual Disorders
- Birth Control Counseling & Management
- Routine and High Risk Obstetric Care
- Infertility Solutions
- Menopausal Care
- Urinary Continence Counseling & Treatment
- HPV Vaccinations
Routine exams and screenings can help save lives. Our physicians are available to help you determine how often you should be screened for certain diseases and conditions. When problems are found early, your chances for treatment and a cure are better.