Corporate Health Services
The success of your business depends upon the productivity of your employees. Healthy employees and a safe workplace help to improve productivity for your business.
Our Mission at Fort HealthCare is to improve the health and well-being of our community.
We believe this charge extends to the companies where our community members work. Our goal is to provide those employees and their families with the exceptional quality of life we cherish here in southeastern Wisconsin.
Fort HealthCare’s Corporate Health, Wellness and Preventive Services help companies control occupational health costs and maintain the highest standards of healthcare. The physicians, nurses, clinicians and case managers at Fort HealthCare understand this vital link. We will help your business become more profitable by helping you focus on your employees’ welfare.
Working as a partner with you for the health and welfare of your company’s employees, you will be pleased with the many benefits of a unified relationship with Fort HealthCare’s Corporate Health Service professionals. Whatever individual program or group of programs you choose for your employees, Fort HealthCare provides you with a coordinated approach to care and communication.
Our services include:
- Physical examinations and screenings
- Drug and alcohol services
- Behavioral health services
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Workplace injury treatment, management and training
- Workplace injury prevention
- Work Hardening services for return-to-work processes
- On-site corporate health programs
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid training
- Customizable wellness presentations and programs
- Health Risk Assessments and health screenings
- Health education
- Health Fairs
- On-site tobacco cessation
- Bilingual communication services (Spanish)
Fort HealthCare’s Corporate Health Services will help you:
- Address the welfare of your employees
- Decrease absenteeism
- Increase productivity and retention of skilled workers
- Decrease medical costs and workers’ compensation costs
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Improve employee morale
- Improve employee presenteeism
To inquire about enhancing your company’s corporate health, wellness and preventive services, call (920) 568-5018 or contact Fort HealthCare Business Health.