Wellness At Work
To build a strong organization, you need employees that are happy, healthy and productive. By helping employees develop healthier lifestyles, you help control rising healthcare costs, increase productivity and improve your company’s bottom line.
Apply for our 'Workplace Wellness Award'
The purpose of the wellness seal of approval is to support Fort HealthCare's mission to "Improve the Health and Well-being of Our Community, and vision to "Be the Healthiest Community in Wisconsin. The award will be available to corporations (including schools), local organizations, and the faith community.
The Fort HealthCare Live Well At Work program is committed to making sure you and your employees are on the cutting edge of health and wellness. We will help you create a comprehensive initiative that encompasses all the dimensions of wellness including health education, risk assessments and disease prevention.
There are several areas in which we complement your company’s efforts:
- Defining your company’s wellness goals
- Developing a plan to meet both short-term and long-term goals
- Educating your employees on disease management and disease prevention
- Working with your entire workforce – including families
- Demographic-specific presentations
- Health and wellness consultation in wellness program development
- Assistance with interpretation of wellness aggregate data
- Wellness Audit on wellness environment and programs
Fort HealthCare offers the following customized corporate services to assist employees in maintaining an optimum level of health:
- Health risk assessments
- Health education
- Health fairs
- On-site tobacco cessation
- Health screenings
To start your company’s corporate health, wellness and preventive services program, call (920) 568-5475 or contact us.