"Mom's Night In" Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to win a mom's night in package from Fort HealthCare!
As a mom, you're always very busy - but don't you deserve a little peacefulness? Enter to win our "Mom's Night In" Sweepstakes and you could find yourself with a relaxation gift basket from Fort HealthCare!
Choose from the following relaxation baskets*:
- Spa Night - Face masks, nail polish, lotion, candles, oil diffuser, cozy socks
- Movie Night - $20 Redbox gift card and refreshments (including flavored water/juice and other healthy snacks)
- Cooking Night - Slow-cooker, soup mixes, recipe cookbook and kitchen utensils
- Cozy Night - Amazon and Velveteen Rabbit gift cards, blanket, hot chocolate and mug
* Prizes may vary slightly from their description depending on availability
Enter in your information below for a chance to win!
"Mom's Night In" Sweepstakes valid October 1, 2012 through September 13, 2013. Entry period #1: October 1, 2012 through December 14, 2012; Entry period #2: January 1, 2013 through March 15, 2013; Entry period #3: April 1, 2013 through June 14, 2013; Entry period #4: July 1, 2013 through September 13, 2013. Must be a resident of the United States and 21 years of age or older to enter and win. One (1) winner will be randomly selected during each contest period. Winners will be notified by email first, telephone second, within 24 hours of drawing. If winner does not acknowledge notification within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be drawn. Winner will receive the "Mom's Night In" relaxation gift basket selected upon entering the contest. Approximate value of each relaxation basket is $125. Prizes may vary slightly from their description based on availability. No actual cash value or cash redemption. Fort HealthCare Wellness Class gift certificate must be redeemed by calling 920-568-5244 (not valid with online registration). Other restrictions may apply. Employees and immediate families of Fort HealthCare, NOISE Inc. and other contractual partners are not eligible to win. The information you provide will only be used for informational communications from Fort HealthCare.